Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Carnegie Mellon University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Carnegie Mellon University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, provides a fully funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering program. Their combined faculty is looking into a wide range of research topics. Students typically finish their Ph.D. requirements in three to five years.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The majority of full-time Ph.D. students accepted through the usual application process are awarded fellowships that cover full tuition, the technology fee, and a living stipend for up to five years, as long as adequate progress toward degree completion is accomplished. These prizes pay all expenses for the entire year (including summers).
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.