Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Johns Hopkins University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Johns Hopkins University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering
A fully funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering is available at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Fluid mechanics, renewable energy technologies, materials processing and manufacturing, prostheses, diagnostic instruments, nanotechnology, and many more scientific fields are being investigated by the faculty.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Tuition, health insurance, a stipend, and a one-time matriculation fee are all paid for Ph.D. students for the duration of their program while they are full-time residents. Full-time Departmental Fellowships and Research Assistantships are the most common forms of funding. The typical mechanical engineering student will receive a stipend of $34,104 or more per year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.