Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The New York University Steinhardt is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the New York University Steinhardt’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Media, Culture, and Communication
A fully funded PhD in Media, Culture, and Communication is available at New York University Steinhardt in New York, NY. Global Communication and Media, Technology and Society, Visual Culture and Sound Studies, Media Industries and Politics, Interaction and Experience serve as guiding frameworks for intellectual investigation throughout the department.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
If you are accepted as a full-time NYU Steinhardt PhD student and do not have another source of financing, you are eligible for their excellent funding package, which includes a scholarship and tuition remission. The standard full-time PhD financing package comprises an annual stipend, tuition reimbursement, and health insurance coverage until the fifth year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.