Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Emory University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Emory University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nursing
Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, provides a fully funded PhD in Nursing program. A PhD in nursing allows you to be at the forefront of nursing science advancement. Nurses with a Ph.D. can contribute to the profession by doing scholarly research, developing new nursing frameworks or theories, driving health-care system changes, and influencing health-care policy.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
In exchange for teaching and research services, all full-time admitted students get a full tuition remission and an annual stipend over a 12-month period. These prizes are renewable each year for a total of four years, subject to satisfactory academic achievement.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.