Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Johns Hopkins University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Johns Hopkins University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nursing
The Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, provides a fully funded PhD in Nursing program. With a Johns Hopkins PhD in nursing, you may strengthen the theoretical underpinning of nursing practice and healthcare delivery.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Most Hopkins nurse scholars have received scholarships to pursue their research and are well on their way to a successful career by the time they graduate. For the first three years of study, most full-time Johns Hopkins Nursing PhD students are fully sponsored with a stipend. In the coming years, additional financial assistance will be made available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.