Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California San Francisco is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California San Francisco’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nursing
The University of California, San Francisco, in San Francisco, California, offers a fully funded PhD in Nursing. Students are motivated by a desire to learn and collaborate with faculty mentors to gain the knowledge and critical thinking skills needed to progress the field of nursing and, eventually, enhance health care for all.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For the first three years, Ph.D. students pay in-state tuition/fees and get a stipend. The availability of scholarship and grant funds determines financing support for the fourth and fifth years. In addition, PhD Nursing students will receive a stipend of $21,000 to help with living expenses.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.