Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Baylor University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Baylor University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nutrition Science and Exercise
Baylor University in Waco, Texas, has fully funded PhD programs in Nutrition Science and Exercise. According to the Carnegie classification, the PhD program is a STEM program. The program’s goal is to prepare researchers to conduct multidisciplinary clinical research on the effects of exercise and nutrition on health, disease, rehabilitation, and performance. Athletic Training, Exercise Physiology, and Nutrition are areas of emphasis.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Doctoral students are typically financed to work on Baylor Laboratories for Exercise Science and Technology grants, conduct research, or serve as teaching assistants. The compensation for this assistantship is presently fixed at $24,000, which is distributed throughout all academic terms.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.