Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Duquesne University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Duquesne University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Philosophy
Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, provides a PhD in Philosophy that is completely funded. The Department of Philosophy focuses on continental philosophy and philosophy’s history. The Ph.D. program in philosophy’s objective is to provide advanced philosophical training to individuals who have showed exceptional academic skill.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students admitted to the Ph.D. program earn a five-year assistantship that is renewable, and in the sixth year, students are eligible for dissertation completion scholarships that are competitively awarded. Ph.D. assistantships include stipends of $18,000 per year as well as full tuition waivers.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.