Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Northern Colorado is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Northern Colorado’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Psychology
A fully funded PhD in School Psychology is available at the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley, CO. The PhD program’s goal is to train health care clinicians in the field of school psychology who can employ psychological and educational concepts to improve the psychosocial environments of children and their families through careers in research and practice.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Each entering PhD student is often offered a full- or part-time graduate assistantship at the School Psychology. Students who assist faculty with research receive a tuition remission and a stipend. Advanced doctoral candidates are eligible for a restricted number of teaching assistantships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.