Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Princeton University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Princeton University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public and International Affairs
Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey, provides a PhD in Public and International Affairs that is completely supported. The PhD program at the Princeton School of Public and International Affairs is designed to train top-tier academics in crucial areas of public policy.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Princeton’s full-funding guarantee ensures that all Ph.D. students are fully supported throughout their regular program attendance. Tuition and stipend support from fellowships, assistantships, and other external sources are included. Most Ph.D. programs involve teaching as part of normal enrolment, and this is commonly done throughout specified years of study.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Apply for admission via Princeton’s application and review file upload requirements.