Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Brown University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Brown University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Health
Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, provides a PhD in Public Health that is completely supported. The School of Public Health has four departments:
- Behavioral and Social Sciences,
- Epidemiology, and
- Health Services, Policy & Practice.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All students admitted to the PhD program receive funding in the form of a fellowship, teaching assistantship, or research assistantship. The funding package includes tuition, health insurance, and an annual stipend.
Four years of financial support is the norm for those entering with a relevant Master’s degree and five years for those entering without such a background.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
The Brown University School of Public Health utilizes the SOPHAS application system for the admissions cycle.