Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Southern California is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Southern California’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Policy and Management
The University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California, provides a fully funded PhD in Public Policy and Management. Students in the PhD program are prepared to affect the future of public affairs research. The curriculum combines multidisciplinary public policy and management training with rigorous methodological training and specialization in a policy area or topic such as economics, sociology, political science, or organizational theory.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Ph.D. students are funded for four years by a combination of fellowships and graduate assistantships that give full tuition, a competitive stipend, and health and dental insurance year round. Students in their fourth year receive financial assistance through teaching or research assistantships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.