Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Georgia State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Georgia State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Policy
Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia, offers a fully funded PhD in public policy program. The Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University and the School of Public Policy at Georgia Institute of Technology collaborate to offer a combined PhD program in public policy.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For at least three years, the Andrew Young School has been able to fund nearly all full-time pupils. Assistantships often include full tuition waivers as well as $18,000 annual stipends. Each year, three new PhD candidates are awarded Andrew Young or AYSPS Dean’s Scholar Fellowships, which grant an additional $6,000 per year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.