Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Baylor University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Baylor University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Social Work
Baylor University in Waco, Texas, provides a PhD in Social Work that is completely supported. Baylor’s PhD program is aimed to produce leaders and educators capable of leading imaginative social work education or service programs and conducting unique research on the world’s most challenging social concerns.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students admitted into the PhD in Social Work Program will receive funding to cover the costs of tuition and fees for the full degree up to 5 years.
Once enrolled, students may have the opportunity to receive stipends for grant funded research positions with Baylor PhD faculty. Students are made aware of the process as opportunities become available.
Additionally, qualified PhD students at the Garland School may apply to teach one or more courses in our Online MSW Program as adjunct faculty members.
Those living within commuting distance of campus may also apply to teach in our residential BSW and MSW programs.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
To be considered for admission, a complete application must be submitted by the deadline on February 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Submit online application along with supporting documents.