Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The New York University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the New York University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Social Work
The PhD in Social Work program at New York University in New York, NY is fully funded. The PhD program at NYU Silver School of Social Work prepares students to be outstanding researchers and educators in the promotion of social justice and the health and well-being of marginalized populations on a national and worldwide scale.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Full-time students who are accepted are often awarded the Research Fellowship, which includes full tuition and registration fee waivers, graduate student health insurance, and a competitive stipend. Part-time students may be eligible for some financial assistance on a case-by-case basis.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.