Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Cornell University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Cornell University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Sociology
Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, provides a PhD in Sociology that is completely funded. Sociology invites 6-8 students to the cohort each year. Graduate education is highly personalized, and students benefit from tight ties with their key instructors and other mentors.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
They provide an amazing graduate student funding package and fund all admitted graduate students. Because of the guaranteed financing and inexpensive cost of living in Ithaca, all students may concentrate on their academics and research. Guaranteed and equal financing also encourages a collaborative and supportive graduate student community.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.