Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Washington is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Washington’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Sociology
The University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, provides a fully funded PhD in Sociology. The Ph.D. degree is awarded to recognize research successes and to anticipate future research contributions. The Ph.D. program emphasizes research skills and social knowledge development.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
According to departmental policy, admitted students are usually offered a multi-year funding package as part of their admission offer. The vast majority of our students are supported throughout their graduate studies by a combination of teaching positions, research assistantships, and fellowships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.