Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Ohio State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Ohio State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Statistics
Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, offers a fully funded PhD in Statistics program. The PhD program’s core curriculum includes coursework in mathematical statistics as well as a variety of applied and theoretical courses in a variety of academic areas.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Approximately 90% of their students are supported for a period of five years, often through a Fellowship, Graduate Teaching Associateship (GTA or TA), or Graduate Research Associateship (GRA or RA). They normally do not admit Ph.D. students who do not have funds.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.