Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Indiana University-Purdue University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Indiana University-Purdue University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded Phd Program in Health Policy and Management
IUPUI has a PhD program in Health Policy and Management that is fully funded. PhD students will concentrate on developing new knowledge that will aid in the progress of health care delivery inside and across the public, private, and non-profit sectors. Students who get a PhD in Health Policy and Management will be well-prepared to conduct independent research as academic faculty members. Collaboration with other IUPUI schools is encouraged as students undertake research and complete their thesis.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Tuition remission, health insurance, and a living allowance are all provided for students.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.