Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Toronto is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Toronto’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD Programs in Public Health
In Canada, the University of Toronto offers fully funded PhD programs in public health. PhD programs are available in biostatistics, epidemiology, occupational and environmental health, and social and behavioral health sciences. Before delving deeper into the specialism, all tracks involve fundamental courses to provide a solid foundation in public health understanding and philosophy. Collaboration is encouraged in the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, and students will have access to the professors and resources of the University of Toronto.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
According to the Ph.D. financing Policy for Ph.D. Students, PHS ensures a minimum level of financing to Ph.D. students registered in years 1-5.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.