Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Arizona is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Arizona’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded JD-PhD Program in Philosophy and Law
The University of Arizona, located in Tucson, Arizona, provides a fully funded dual JD-PhD program in Philosophy and Law. Earn your doctorate in philosophy while also studying law. This curriculum entails concurrent enrollment in the College of Law’s Juris Doctor (J.D.) program and the Department of Philosophy’s Ph.D. program (in the Graduate College). You must be admitted to each program independently and authorized for inclusion in the concurrent degree program.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The majority of PhD students receive financial support in the form of fellowships, teaching assistantships, and/or research assistantships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.