Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Mayo Clinic is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Mayo Clinic’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded MD-PhD Program at Mayo Clinic
The Mayo Clinic – College of Medicine and Science in Rochester, Minnesota, offers a fully funded MD-PhD program. The Mayo Clinic M.D.-Ph.D. program prepares students for a career as a physician-scientist. To promote trainee success, the Mayo Clinic MD-PhD program is committed to a diverse, egalitarian, and inclusive learning environment.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students can enroll at the Minnesota or Arizona campuses while taking advantage of various possibilities in the Florida campus. Students who matriculate receive a stipend (currently $34,218 per year) as well as full tuition exemptions for up to eight years.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.