Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Florida is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Florida’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded MD-PhD Program
The University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville, Florida, has a fully funded MD-PhD program. The UF MD-PhD Program is a collaboration between the University of Florida College of Medicine and the University of Florida Clinical and Translational Science Institute.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For up to 4-8 new students each year, the MD-PhD program Program provides a full stipend scholarship and tuition waiver for the duration of their program. MD-PhD students are appointed as Graduate Research Assistants during the graduate portion of their studies and get tuition reimbursement and a stipend ($29,602/year).
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.