Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Chicago is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Chicago’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Accounting
The Booth School of Business at the University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois, provides a fully funded PhD in Accounting. As a PhD student in accounting at Booth, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your research interests from the start, wherever they may take you. You’ll be a part of a collaborative research community and work alongside notable researchers.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Full tuition support is provided to all PhD students for five to six years of full-time study, subject to acceptable progress in the program. Stipends are also provided to all PhD candidates for five to six years of full-time study. The pay for a PhD is $43,500 per year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.