Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Rice University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Rice University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Accounting
Rice University’s Jones School of Graduate Business in Houston, Texas, provides a PhD in Accounting that is completely funded. Earn a PhD in Accounting and learn the fundamentals of accounting theory, research methods, and current accounting issues. The accounting doctoral program’s primary purpose is to prepare students to conduct high-quality research and become influential scholars in prestigious academic institutions.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Each admitted student in the Ph.D. program will get full financial help and a salary of $40,000 in the form of a research assistantship, in which the student will serve as a research assistant for assigned faculty members.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.