Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Southern California is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Southern California ‘s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Accounting
The Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA, offers a fully funded PhD in Accounting. The PhD program at USC Leventhal is a five-year intensive study of the principles of accounting that places research-oriented graduates with leading research universities in the United States and overseas.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Accepted students get a five-year fellowship or assistantship that includes a full tuition waiver, a significant salary, individual health and dental insurance, and payment of necessary student health center expenses. Depending on a student’s course load, the total financial support granted ranges between $100 and $110,000 each year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.