Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Duke University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Duke University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business Administration
The Fuqua School of Business at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, offers a fully funded PhD in Business Administration. Fuqua’s PhD Program in Business Administration prepares applicants for research and teaching positions at prestigious educational institutions, as well as positions requiring advanced research and analytical skills.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All PhD students, including overseas students, are eligible for fellowships at Fuqua. This fellowship covers tuition, a competitive living stipend, and single-person health fees. The grant is renewable for up to five years of doctorate education, subject to satisfactory academic performance in the program.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.