Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Nebraska–Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Agricultural Economics
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln provides a PhD in Agricultural Economics that is fully supported. Through courses in production economics, agricultural industrial organization, international agricultural trade, agricultural development, natural resource economics, and agribusiness, Nebraska’s STEM-certified agricultural economics program provides a foundation for professional problem-solving.
The most popular type of financial help is graduate research assistantships. A GRA includes a stipend as well as benefits. Students on assistantships do not pay tuition.
GRAs cover a large percentage of the student health insurance fee. Assistantships do not require a separate application.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Graduate research assistantships are the most common form of financial assistance. A GRA consists of a stipend and benefits. Tuition is waived for students on assistantships.
Explore Current Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
We recommend submitting all materials to the Office of Graduate Studies at least one month before that deadline.
- January 7 to be considered for financial support in the coming academic year
- March 1 for fall (August start)
- September 1 for spring (January start)
- February 1 for summer (June or July start)
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Complete the online application for admission.