Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California Davis, Davis, California is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California Davis’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Agricultural and Environmental Chemistry
The University of California, Davis, provides a PhD in Agricultural and Environmental Chemistry that is completely supported. Graduate students in the program create an academic program that is tailored to their specific requirements and interests.
Environmental & analytical chemistry, biological & toxicological chemistry, food & wine chemistry, and fiber & polymer chemistry are the four specialization options for coursework.
The usual admission offer includes financial support from the Graduate Group for two quarters for PhD candidates. This assistance includes a wage, tuition, and fees, as well as health insurance.
After group support has ended, students are usually paid by their major professor, a teaching assistantship, or a fellowship, whether internal or external.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The funding support includes salary, tuition, fees, and health insurance. While being supported by the Graduate Group, a student does rotations in different labs to identify a major professor (unless they have already identified a major professor).
After the end of group support, students are generally paid by their major professor, by a teaching assistantship, or a fellowship, whether internal or external.
Explore Current Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
- Priority: January
- Final: June
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Submit complete application along with following documents.
- Complete the UC Davis online application.
- Confirm you have requested and submitted three letters of recommendations.
- Submit your personal history and diversity statement.
- Submit your statement of purpose.
- Upload unofficial academic transcripts from all prior institutions.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit any additional program-specific application components.
- Send any required test scores to UC Davis.