Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Brown University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Brown University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in American Studies
Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, provides a PhD in American Studies that is completely funded. The PhD program in American Studies is designed for students who want to teach at the college or university level, but it also prepares them for work in cultural or non-profit organizations that require a degree.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All PhD students admitted to the Graduate School are guaranteed six years of financing. Tuition, stipend, health insurance, and health fee are all covered, as well as three years of summer support if students maintain high academic standing. Students are frequently used as teaching or research assistants.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.