Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The City University of New York is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the City University of New York’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Anthropology
The City University of New York, located in New York, New York, provides a fully funded PhD in Anthropology. The Anthropology Program at the Graduate Center covers a wide range of anthropological topics. More than 50 full-time academic members work in the discipline’s four subfields (archaeology, cultural anthropology, linguistic anthropology, and biological anthropology).
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Every PhD program applicant at The Graduate Center will be immediately reviewed for five-year institutional funding packages. Our financial assistance, which includes fellowships, tuition scholarships, and assistantships, is merit-based.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.