Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California – San Diego is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California – San Diego’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Anthropology
The University of California – San Diego, located in San Diego, California, offers a fully funded PhD in Anthropology program. They provide the following services: Anthropological Archaeology, Biological Anthropology, Sociocultural Anthropology, Psychological/Medical Anthropology, and Linguistic Anthropology are all disciplines within Anthropology.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Graduate students are financially supported for a period of up to five years. Year 1-4 graduate students receive complete tuition payment, a stipend/salary, and the first year of non-resident tuition paid. Graduate students in their fifth year get a one-year Research Stipend for a research fellowship.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.