Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Pennsylvania is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Pennsylvania’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Anthropology
The University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, provides a fully funded PhD in Anthropology. The Graduate Program focuses on preparing students for the Doctor of Philosophy degree. The PhD holder has been trained to do independent research at the professional level in at least one of Anthropology’s major subfields (Anthropological Archeology, Biological Anthropology, Cultural Anthropology, Linguistic Anthropology).
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All accepted full-time Ph.D. applicants are offered the Benjamin Franklin Fellowship, which covers tuition, fees, health insurance, and an annual stipend.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.