Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Texas at San Antonio is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Texas at San Antonio’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Applied Statistics
The University of Texas at San Antonio provides a PhD in Applied Statistics that is fully funded. The program will meet rising national and state demand for professionals with doctoral degrees in biostatistics, business, engineering, and general applied statistics.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Full-time Ph.D. students are typically offered fellowships that include a tuition remission, a stipend to help cover living expenses, and certain health care coverage. The stipend will most likely fluctuate, but it may be up to $25,000 each year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.