Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Texas at Austin is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Texas at Austin’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Statistics
The University of Texas at Austin in Austin, Texas, provides a fully funded PhD in Statistics. The relatively new Ph.D. in Statistics aspires to be a model of graduate statistics training. The new curriculum exposes students to cutting-edge statistical methodology. Graduates of this program are equipped to be statisticians and machine learning leaders in academia and industry.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Statistics Ph.D. candidates receive complete financial support for five academic years. An assistantship with either teaching or research tasks will provide tuition reimbursement and a salary sufficient for living in Austin.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.