Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Washington University in Saint Louis is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Washington University in Saint Louis’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Art History and Archaeology
Washington University in Saint Louis offers a fully funded PhD in Art History and Archaeology. The Department of Art History and Archaeology admits suitable students with a BA or MA in art history or a closely related discipline to the PhD program.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students who are accepted into the Ph.D. program and maintain good standing are promised six years of full financing in the form of University Fellowships, which include a $28,152 annual stipend and full tuition remission. Advanced Ph.D. students can get important autonomous teaching experience by offering summer courses through University College.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.