Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Duke University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Duke University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Art History and Visual Culture
Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, provides a PhD in Art History and Visual Culture that is completely funded. The PhD program equips students for advanced research in past and present global visual cultures.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The Graduate School provides a stipend, tuition and fee support for the first five years of study, as well as health insurance for the first six years if students are on the Duke student medical insurance plan. Most students receive external or departmental support to meet their expenses.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.