Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The North Carolina State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the North Carolina State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Design
North Carolina State University’s College of Design in Raleigh, NC, provides a fully funded PhD in Design. More than forty students are enrolled in the program, where they are conducting research on problems that transcend and connect the design disciplines. Faculty from interdisciplinary groups advise students in coursework and research that is roughly related to seven research priority areas.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The PhD program offers extensive financial support to students, including complete tuition, a stipend, and health insurance. This level of assistance is the bare minimum for students studying for three years or longer. Stipend ranges from $16,000 to $24,000 each year. There are also extra fellowships and scholarships available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.