Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Biology
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts, offers a fully funded PhD in Biology program. Students in the MIT Biology PhD program come from a variety of backgrounds and fields. A comprehensive range of scientific disciplines, with an emphasis on molecular and cellular biology. MIT Biology’s graduate program is an interdisciplinary and collaborative program that aims to provide students with the research and skills needed for a successful career as a scientist.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All graduate students are provided with full tuition coverage, a living stipend, and Individual Health Insurance.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.