Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Mayo Clinic is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Mayo Clinic’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Biomedical Science
The Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science in Rochester, Minnesota, provides a fully funded PhD in Biomedical Science. A one-of-a-kind research training environment that combines academic inquiry and scientific discovery with excellent intellectual and technological tools to help you accomplish your highest scientific career goals. Within our Ph.D. Program, you will select one of eight biomedical science speciality tracks.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The 5-year internal fellowship is guaranteed and provides full tuition, salary, and benefits. The PhD Program in Biomedical Science includes a $34,218 annual graduate-level income. Travel expenses and low-cost medical insurance are provided.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.