Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Southern California is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Southern California’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Biomedical and Biological Sciences
The University of Southern California, located in Los Angeles, California, provides a fully funded PhD in Biomedical and Biological Sciences (PIBBS). PIBBS includes the following multidisciplinary PhD programs: Cancer Biology and Genomics (CBG), Development, Stem Cells, and Regenerative Medicine (DSR), Infectious Diseases, Immunology, and Pathogenesis (IDIP), and Medical Biophysics (MBPH).
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
You will receive a competitive annual stipend as a PIBBS student at USC and will be supported throughout your graduate career as long as you maintain good academic standing. Tuition and health benefits (health, dental, and vision insurance) are paid for with financial assistance. There is no requirement for a teaching assistantship.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.