Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Johns Hopkins University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Johns Hopkins University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Biomedical Engineering
A completely funded PhD in Biomedical Engineering is available at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. Students in Johns Hopkins’ biomedical engineering PhD program will work alongside top clinicians and researchers to push the boundaries of scientific discovery by developing and implementing innovative technologies to comprehend, diagnose, and cure disease.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Accepted students will receive a complete fellowship, which includes an annual salary, full tuition and fees, and individual medical and dental insurance. Tuition is waived for BME PhD students.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.