Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Columbia University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Columbia University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Biomedical Informatics
Columbia University in New York, NY, offers a fully funded PhD program in Biomedical Informatics. The Coordinated Doctoral Programs in Biomedical Sciences includes the PhD program in Biomedical Informatics. Students are taught to approach information in health care and biomedicine with a scientific mindset.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Under certain conditions, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (GSAS) guarantees funding for all Ph.D. students. Tuition, health insurance, university fees, and a stipend are all covered by funding. NLM fellows are paid three times a year, whereas Graduate Research Assistants (GRAs) are paid biweekly.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.