Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Temple University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Temple University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business Administration
Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, provides a PhD in Business Administration that is completely supported. This research-intensive Ph.D. program is intended for advanced academics who want to deepen their ideas utilizing data-driven theories and techniques, as well as position themselves to become business instructors.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Ph.D. students are eligible for full financial support for a period of up to five years. Typically, money is provided in the form of full tuition waivers plus a competitive salary for working as a research or teaching assistant. The grant is renewable each year if good progress is made and annual evaluations are completed.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.