Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Missouri is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Missouri’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business Administration
The University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri, provides a fully funded PhD in Business Administration. The curriculum is rigorous and active, combining a strong analytical focus with the flexibility to customise your studies to the disciplines that interest you (Accountancy, Finance, Management, and Marketing).
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The financial support package for students admitted into the PhD program in business administration is $25,900. This four-year funding is given to students who are making satisfactory progress toward their degrees.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.