Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California Riverside is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California Riverside’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About PhD in Business Administration
The University of California, Riverside, provides a PhD in Business Administration that is completely supported. The Ph.D. program prepares graduate students to do original research in their areas of emphasis. Finance, Strategic Management and Organization, Marketing, and Operations are Ph.D. concentration areas.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For new students, UCR offers a range of multi-year fellowship packages that may include stipends, full or partial tuition and fee reimbursement, and employment as a Teaching Assistant (TA) or Graduate Student Researcher (GSR). Ph.D. applicants must attach the Supplemental Fellowship Form to their UCR Graduate Application for Admission.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is January 5.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.