Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California Irvine is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California Irvine’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Management
A fully funded PhD in Management is available at the University of California, Irvine. The PhD prepares you for a career in university teaching and academic research.
Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Information Systems, Operations and Decision Technologies, Organization and Management, and Strategy are areas of specialization.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Every applicant, domestic or international, is granted a five-year financial support package that includes tuition, fees, and a living stipend.
This assistance is provided in the form of fellowships, teaching assistantships, and research assistantships. Health insurance is also available and is included in the college fees.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.