Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of South Carolina is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of South Carolina’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business Administration
The University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina, provides a fully financed PhD in Business Administration. In the Ph.D. in Business Administration, the Darla Moore School of Business offers eight concentrations.
Accounting, Finance, International Business, International Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and Human Resources, and Technology Entrepreneurship are among the concentrations available.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All incoming Ph.D. students who are not sponsored by a private or government institution are eligible for a 100% tuition supplement, which covers tuition for all courses accepted on the student’s Program of Study.
All new students are expected to have a research or teaching graduate assistantship with a competitive salary.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.