Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Yale University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Yale University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
Yale University, based in New Haven, Connecticut offers a fully funded PhD in Business. They offer Doctoral Programs in Accounting, Financial Economics, Marketing, Operations, and Organizations and Management. Students focus on one of the core disciplines of management, developing an in-depth knowledge and pursuing their own research interests.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All students admitted to the program are given full financial aid for five years as long as they continue to satisfy the program’s academic requirements. The aid consists of a tuition waiver and a stipend that is comparable to stipends offered by other leading Schools of Management.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.