Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Auburn University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Auburn University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business and Management
Auburn University, located in Auburn, Alabama, provides a PhD in Business and Management that is completely supported. The Ph.D. program will prepare you for a successful academic career.
You’ll obtain the information and abilities needed to perform high-quality research. Entrepreneurship, Human Resource and/or Organizational Behavior, and Strategic Management are their three specializations.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Incoming students are offered a four-year Graduate Assistantship (GA) post with tuition reimbursement and a monthly stipend. Every year, the department recommends outstanding candidates for a Presidential Graduate Research Fellowship.
In addition to their usual 9-month stipend, fellowship participants get an additional $15,000 per year for three years.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.